At Thomas C. Stewart we provide an experienced and professional construction project management service to meet the individual needs of our Clients. We fully understand that as construction project managers, it is our responsibility to ensure the successful outcome of a project; we act as the professional construction experts to augment our Clients’ management requirements to ensure the successful delivery of their project.
Our service delivery is focused on providing a tailored management support, working with our clients to understand their business needs, explore their project options, to ultimately define their project requirements and to manage the successful delivery of the project that meets their strategic objectives. Through bringing leadership to the construction team, building and positively managing project team relationships and cultivating a creative and innovative environment we have successfully delivered numerous projects.
We adopt a flexible approach, capturing essential information at an early stage and equipping clients with robust, well-analysed solutions before they commit to formal contracts. We integrate the following 5 elements that influence successful project delivery.
- Time – effective planning of delivery processes and procedures
- Cost – effective cost planning and management
- Quality – communicate quality standards and checking
- Risk – identification, quantification and mitigation/avoidance of risk
- Flexibility – reacting to changing circumstances and requirements
Our project management services include:
- Appointing consultants (procurement advice)
- Commercial management
- Contract management
- Managing risk
- Transition/move management
- Owner’s representative
- Planning approvals
- CDM Co-ordinator
- Programme management (scheduling/schedule management)
- Project controls
- Project strategy/property care
- Reports and monitoring
- Schedule management